The Volkswagen Westfalia vans are classic antique pieces of German automotive designed engineering art. Volkswagen Vans are the Swiss Army Knife van. They are becoming rarer and rarer since they have not been made since 1990 in the USA.
Information about these amazing vans:
- Volkswagen Westfalia vans are special, with a unique driving experience like no other.
- Westfalia Volkswagen vans are known as one of the ultimate vans in German design, comfort, simplistic character and adventure with high fuel efficiency, ease of driving.
- They are a vintage, classic and nostalgic, and are a highly sought after vehicle.
- They perform like automobiles; easy to drive & park; allowed and fit in most remote or organized tent sites.
- Economical all in one room, board and travel all in a single comfortable nostalgic Westfalia van.
- Go where larger motor-homes dare not & it is less expensive to stay in many campsites and parks.
- Your home for the night is where you decide to park it; no in & out of hotel rooms and baggage.
- Homey comforts of home – sleeps 4, with two 6x4ft beds, a kitchenette, 2 burner stove, sink with 10 gallon supply, refrigerator, cabinet storage, closet space, overhead storage, two dining tables and pop-up top with 2nd cushioned bed.
- Very large windows allow easy sightseeing by all passengers and easy access side sliding door and back hatch. Each van includes a set of window curtains for added privacy.
- Vintage Van Ventures outfits all basic linens, pillows, kitchenware, silverware, pots/pans, extra chairs, cooler (classic fridges slow to cool) electricity hookup, water hose hookup, propane, fire extinguisher, full tank of gas and much more. It is ready for you to “arrive & drive” – just add your personal toiletries and groceries.
Generally, all vans come outfitted with most of the following allowing for adventurers to “arrive & drive”:
- Various engines: installed and serviced by FAS, Harpswell Maine.
- Sleeps 2 or 4: 1-2 bunks with cushions, storage cabinets, internal swing out tables and swivel front seat, full set of window privacy curtains.
- 3 point seat-belts: in front and rear.
- CD player: Play all disks and AM/FM radio.
- Pop up camper kitchen: includes Sink, 2 burner stoves, and a refrigerator.
- Pop up or hard top: weekenders do not include a kitchen.
- Cooking/eating: GSI cook set for 4, French press, silverware/plates/mugs for 4, utensils, Coleman outdoor 2 burner. Stove w/2 propane tanks, can openers, storage containers, bowl, some spices.
- Bedding: 2 sleeping bags, liners, sheets, pillows.
- Accessories: folding shovel, Snow & Neally Camp Ax, 50 qt. cooler, 2 chairs, 1 table, awning, first aid kit.
- Miscellaneous: trash can/bags, toilet paper and paper towels and cleaning supplies.