WHO WE ARE
Vintage Van Adventures was started by Bob Muller in 2013 out of his driveway in Harpswell, Maine. What began as a pipe dream that his wife and daughter thought was crazy has now evolved into a full fledged business. Bob currently has a steady fleet of six vans, but always has one or two that he’s working to restore and get ready for the road.
While our vans aren’t brand new, most have been retrofitted with higher horsepower VW Golf or Jetta factory engines. All have been 100% restored mechanically and brought up to speed with up-to-date safety features.
Contact us for more information, or reserve your van now!
WHAT YOU GET
- Friendly, professional service along every step of your journey
- Free pick-up and drop-off in Brunswick, ME or Freeport, ME
- All the gear and systems you’ll need for the week, and a full camper orientation
- Plenty of room to accommodate four people comfortably
- Full kitchenette with all the necessities (plus a couple of luxuries!)
- Two double beds with all sleeping linens provided
- Tons of compact storage for all your gear
- Large sightseeings windows with curtains for privacy
- Pop-up top for added headroom
- Standard 120V electrical outlets
- Complementary car pick-up, storage, and return
- Much more! Check out our vans here
New To Our Fleet...Little Rose!
Discount Price With Code (Little Rose)
$1,050/week plus insurance and taxes; option available for all the gear package.
Vintage Van Adventures Spring 2019
Vintage Van Adventures Goldie Peaks Island, Spring, 2019 Reserve here: https://www.vintagevanadventures.com/reserve-here/
Summer 2021: I’ve always travelled and have spent most of my adulthood collecting stamps in my passport, focusing on international travel. After a year of COVID restrictions and still being unsure of the constant changing policies, I was looking for adventure and decided my own backyard in Maine was the perfect place! I found Vintage Van Adventures in a magazine article and booked Goldie, a Westfalia, that night! I travelled up through Baxter State park and over to Cobscook State park. Experiencing Maine’s Bold Coast for the first time was breathtaking. Goldie was trustworthy, reliable, and the perfect size. Everything was able to be set up on my own. VVA game me everything I needed for a prepared and comfortable trip. I’m looking forward to my next trip with Goldie, I would recommend VVA and anyone who is interested in a unique experience.
One of the best vacations ever!
One of the best vacations ever! Lilee was awesome and reliable, and Bob outfitted her perfectly for our week. All we had to do was show up, and Bob showed us all of Lilee’s features. A quick trip…
A Highlight Of Our Week
My husband, Steve, and I rented one of Bob’s vans for the week of our wedding in Maine (October 2017) and it was such a highlight of our week.
CONTACT VINTAGE VAN ADVENTURES