Legendary German-engineered VW Vanagons are the world’s most beloved classic campervans — comfortable, roomy, beautifully designed, and a breeze to drive. It’s no wonder they are known as the Swiss Army Knife of campers! But our fleet isn’t living in the past. Renovated and modernized, they are fully stocked with all of the gear you’ll need for cooking, sleeping, and enjoying your outdoor adventure to the fullest.
We take care of all the little details, so all you have to do is drive away and enjoy the experience!
WHO WE ARE
Vintage Van Adventures was started by Bob Muller in 2013 out of his driveway in Harpswell, Maine. What began as a pipe dream that his wife and daughter thought was crazy has now evolved into a full fledged business. Bob currently has a steady fleet of six vans, but always has one or two that he’s working to restore and get ready for the road.
While our vans aren’t brand new, most have been retrofitted with higher horsepower VW Golf or Jetta factory engines. All have been 100% restored mechanically and brought up to speed with up-to-date safety features.
WHAT YOU GET
- Friendly, professional service along every step of your journey
- Free pick-up and drop-off in Brunswick, ME or Freeport, ME
- All the gear and systems you’ll need for the week, and a full camper orientation
- Plenty of room to accommodate four people comfortably
- Full kitchenette with all the necessities (plus a couple of luxuries!)
- Two double beds with all sleeping linens provided
- Tons of compact storage for all your gear
- Large sightseeings windows with curtains for privacy
- Pop-up top for added headroom
- Standard 120V electrical outlets
- Complementary car pick-up, storage, and return
- Much more! Check out our vans here
CONTACT VINTAGE VAN ADVENTURES