We’ve listed some activity links you might be interested in. These outdoor activity guides may also offer local remote camping in their area. They provide their own adventures. Just mention you are renting from Vintage Van Adventures – they know us!
Simply contact one of the guides below and make special arrangements.
- C and C Canoe – St. Croix camping, canoe rentals and shuttles. Curtis will take care of you. Notice on his contact page he says … “This is not e-commerce. Pick up the phone and call.”
- Sea Spray – Mid Coast Maine sea kayaking adventures and rentals up and down the coast of Maine (inland too!)
- Red River Camps – old style Maine fishing and family camps in very remote Deboille, Maine. Jen Brophy and Gloria Curtis will welcome you.
- MOAC – Maine Outdoor Adventure Club is a very active local Maine group which hosts many different adventures throughout the area.
- Lake Region Guide Service Shane Richards (and his family too) offers fishing for all of Maine cold and warm water species. He can provide you with the best Maine has to offer in hiking, canoeing, kayaking, fishing and photograph. He can tell you about some great remote places to stay too!