Need a Late-Summer Getaway?
Vintage Van Adventures in Partnership with Your Maine Concierge has created an ultra-exclusive caravan weekend getaway package that includes all the following authentic Maine experiences:
- A Vintage VW Van Rental for 3 days and two nights:
ALL the gear, EVERYTHING linens, sleeping bags, pillows, canopy, grill, table, chairs, pots/pans, full kitchen gear, plates, mugs, headlamps, lanterns, flash lights and much much more
- 5 Exclusive Maine Experiences Along a Scenic Driving Route Curated by Your Maine Concierge:
- A Private Wood-Fired Farm Lunch of Pasture and Woodland-Raised Heritage Pork and Local Vegetables at Broad Arrow Farm in Bristol.
- A Private Artisanal Goat Cheese Tasting and Educational Experience with the Cheesemakers of York Hill Farm (In Conjunction with the Special Lunch at Broad Arrow Farm in Bristol)
- An Incredible, Maine Lobster and Fresh Seafood Lunch at the Majestic Setting of LDI Lobster on Little Deer Island, Overlooking the Deer Isle and Stonington Bridge
- A Private Craft Beer Flight Tasting and Education with The Head Brewers and Owners of Strong Brewing Company in Sedgwick, Outside Their Tasting Room
- A Private Local Oyster Shucking Class and Tasting Including a Variety of Preparations at the Stunningly Beautiful Maine Oyster Company, on The Ocean in Phippsburg
- Two Nights of Scenic Vintage Van Campsites in the Penobscot Bay Region, and in Brooklin at the Reach Knolls Oceanfront Campground.
The Deadline to Reserve Your All-Inclusive Weekend Adventure is Sunday, September 20th.
The total cost for the weekend package is $1,070 for double occupancy, or $535 per person – (the full double occupancy booking will be required, and payment must be made at the time of registration. No refunds will be made for cancellations).
Book today or call Bob Muller, owner of Vintage Van Adventures at (207) 956-0699