Summer 2021: I’ve always travelled and have spent most of my adulthood collecting stamps in my passport, focusing on international travel. After a year of COVID restrictions and still being unsure of the constant changing policies, I was looking for adventure and decided my own backyard in Maine was the perfect place! I found Vintage Van Adventures in a magazine article and booked Goldie, a Westfalia, that night! I travelled up through Baxter State park and over to Cobscook State park. Experiencing Maine’s Bold Coast for the first time was breathtaking. Goldie was trustworthy, reliable, and the perfect size. Everything was able to be set up on my own. VVA game me everything I needed for a prepared and comfortable trip. I’m looking forward to my next trip with Goldie, I would recommend VVA and anyone who is interested in a unique experience.
- A VW Vintage Van in Vermont March 26, 2019
- Iconic VW CamperVans and Nature Adventures March 26, 2019
- A Taste of the Vintage Van Adventure Experience March 26, 2019
- Love’s Got Something to do With It! March 26, 2019
- Hippies May Have Retired, But Their Vintage Vans Are Still Going Strong March 26, 2019